Monday, February 20, 2012

Juggernaut VTES Counters

After doing some numbers and a lot of mockups, it became fairly obvious that I can't make the Counter Cards myself to the quality I'd like for the price I'd like...  So instead I got them printed from a Print-on-Demand company I found online.  They are printed on 3.5" square cards and the photos below show you them on their own and in comparison to an unsleeved VTES card.


I can potentially get these printed in plastic shrink-wrapped sets of 12.  If people around the world would like these, or some of the other artwork I have for different counters.  I would need at least 6 weeks (based on the last job) before I would receive the cards AND then in a couple of weeks I'd probably be able to get a few sent around the world.

List of Counters I have at the moment that I could easily send:
  • Anarch Counters
  • Corruption Counters
  • Hostage Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... okay?