Thursday, December 8, 2011

Custom Made Tournament Loot

Here is a start of some of the custom made things I am planning to use in the future for my tournaments... Packs of 40 seem like a good number.  If you are regularly running tournaments, I might be able to make some for you to give out as loot at your games... We can figure out the details of costs and so on later.  I'm also happy to make and send my Counter Cards for you to give out as prizes.  Again just send me a message (either here or via my email or on my VEKN Profile)



These beads have a 12mm diameter design on paper and have been backed with Red felt.  I liked the blue vase stones (sold by a local hardware store) but of course they can appear in other colours.  The flash and exposure are high on this image to help you see the design in the background; it turns up poorly in low light and in the other photo.
EDIT:
Here is a couple of "Action" shots of the Corruption Counter Cards underneath Theo Bell ADV.  They have been shrunk slightly (I think the Local Stationery Chain may have resized it rather than set it to full bleed) because they are supposed to be as tall as a normal card.  I might also have to make them a little wider... but you get the idea.  Put them under your stuff (or under other people's stuff) to keep track of the counters they have...



2 comments:

  1. Nice! Very nice!

    How do you print the counters cards? Just paper and slip them into sleeves or do you print on heavier paper/cardpaper? Some pictures of the counter cards "in action" would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to print them out and sandwich them around some medium-weight paper.
    I might head to something fancy like putting them on cloth-paper (so they feel like the cards you tend to get in Euro Games).
    They are too large to fit in a sleeve, by intention. I'll post a photo so you get what I mean later today.

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... okay?