Saturday, January 22, 2011

Create-a-Card: Efficiency

I would have thought that people who can move exceptionally fast, should be able to perform more actions than those who are exceptionally tough (I see more justification for Freak Drive to have been a Celerity themed card than a Fortitude card, but then of course it could have originally come from the RPG of which I am mostly unaware...). So here is my idea of a "Celerity Freak Drive".

Efficiency
Action Modifier
Celerity
1 blood
Only playable when an undirected action is announced.
[cel] If this action is successful, untap this vampire after resolving the action.
[CEL] As above and the current action has an additional +1 stealth.
"I don't like a man to be too efficient. He's likely to be not human enough." - Felix Frankfurter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... okay?