Thursday, September 1, 2011

Quotable Quotes...

Some more quotable quotes from the last few weeks (read: months) of VTES at Blacktown...

"I ride the short yellow dalek" (Reference to 'short yellow bus' and if you don't get it, I wont' explain it further)

"Luckily I don't have a job that prohibits me being a pervert."

"When it comes to white women, those black guys can plow a field" - CK

"Brujah in front, Brujah behind... I'm going to get a Bruj-ass"

"He hit you for 15... don't go to torpor or anything."

"Ya Mum's an Army of Rats!"

"Gratitude is nice but it ain't paying the bills"

"Grass, carpet, it's all just code for anal sex..."

"I need to go home and clean myself with steel wool and Jiff" (Jiff is a domestic scouring cleaning product)

"Woger got Red List Wogered" - Marty "Look! He's tapped Roger the cabin boy!" - Me

"Massasi's lost her rack! She had a boob-reduction!"

VTES-Play Moments

Its all about how you use it...
Corine Marcon rush Lambach via a Haven Uncovered. Trap, Close Range, Body Arsenal, Telepathic Tracking... end result... Corine Marcon takes 1 agg, Lambach takes 3 agg...

It seemed like such a GOOD idea...
Nergal is a Famed Vampire. He declares an action and gets around my paltry +1 intercept. Then he gets blocked by Donal O'Connor on his Domain. Surprise! Nergal was Daring the Dawn to do this... and sends himself to torpor. (-3 pool at this point...). A debate starts about rescuing, who might eat Nergal, who would save who from eating Nergal... finally a cross-table deal is met which basically hangs Nergal out to dry. I then soak up the 1 pool damage. (I am playing an AUS-DOM-THA deck). I then turn around and declare.... Superior Graverobbing on my Predator's Nergal... But that Daring the Dawn seemed to be such a good idea at the time...

Size, as always, doesn't count for everything
Lupo enters combat with a minion. Conceals a Wooden Stake, Strike: Stake for 4. Go Brujah Debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... okay?