Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long time no see

Sorry everyone who reads this, and enjoys reading my ramblings lately.  I've been distracted by life.  I'm considering a major career change and potentially entering into being a small-business owner.  Also, with all of the chaos around the Design Team and this recent set development... there doesn't seem to be much I could say without taking sides and I don't really want to.  I have enough chaos in my personal life to be courting extra chaos with this recent conflagration.

  1. I hope the new set will not be majorly delayed by this.
  2. I want the VEKN to come out robust and able to handle itself well.
  3. I'd like it if there was less 'chirping' and 'dog-whistling' from a wide variety of people around the VTES community, but I don't get to change the world.
  4. I'd like my own playgroup to get back to its strength again (10+ every week) instead of floundering (5-7) under the chaos caused by factors beyond the group (two venue/time changes in January hasn't helped it at all).  It would be good to see some of the older faces back again... Mike Bailey, Marty Collins, Brendan Healy, Joshua Lemon... it's been a long time between bleeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be polite... okay?