Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'd like some artwork...

I'd love to actually get some unique artwork for my VTES Counters... mostly because if I ever considered selling these (instead of making them loot prizes for my own tournaments) then I should get artwork with stronger copyright permissions than just attribution. But at the moment, the best I could offer you is kudos and credit not cash.

Example card

So, if you are an artist who thinks they could make some gothic/horror style art that fits the ideas for each of these counters... then I'd love to hear from you.  Just follow the link there on the left other left, you know the right...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that left that isn't left but is actually so far left it is anti-left.

    To quote a number theory lecturer at university.
    "The number line is a kind of closed, but infinite, set. So if we start at zero, and start traveling left then eventually after an infinite period of time we will start approaching zero from the right. We can do the same if we start traveling to the right from zero. We end up approaching zero from the other direction. So this just proves, that like politics, the far infinite left is the same as the far infinite right. It's only in the middle where we find differences."

    ReplyDelete

Just be polite... okay?